A miracle city where DeFi meets Alpaca NFTs. Alpaca City is a virtual world built on Ethereum blockchain and Binance Smart Chain where users can manage their on-chain assets through collecting and breeding adorable Alpacas. Every Alpaca has varies genetic traits which not only make it unique, but also signifies its ability to generate yields.
📃 Every tale has a beginning
Once upon a time, the founders of Alpaca City discovered this Alpacadia by chance when they voyaged through the Blockchain Ocean. They encountered for the first time, the most mysterious and beautiful crypto-species, Alpacacino. Those rare creatures are not only adorable on their own, but can also generate yields through their unique Alpa Energy. Now as the foundation of the city has been solidified on the Ethereum blockchain and Binance Smart Chain, Alpaca City decides to open its door to the outside world. 🌏 The city dedicates to provide fair distribution to its future residents regardless of the amount of assets they hold while hundreds and thousands of Alpacas await their future shepherds.
🏛️ Mission: Why are we here
Alpaca City is endeavoring to create a more accessible DeFi ecosystem by combining the power of yield farming and NFT. With low barrier of entry, the city aims to gamifying yield farming so the amount of asset is not the only determinant of the yield.
🦙 Overview: Welcome to Alpaca City
Alpaca is a rare and fascinating species with a wide variety of genetic traits 🧬. Their distinct traits not only make each Alpaca unique but also signify their different Energy levels.
- Alpaca Core ERC-1155 contract address on Ethereum:
- Alpaca Core ERC-1155 contract address on Binance Smart Chain:
- The smart contract has been audited by Knownsec -
- You may adopt your first Alpaca by participating our NFT presale or buy one from on Ethereum or on Binance Smart Chain.
- By letting your Alpacas manage your asset, you will be eligible to receive ALPA, the essential utility token of Alpaca City, as rewards.
- ALPA will be distributed among all Alpacas in the Farm based on the amount of assets they manage and their level of Energy. The more assets they manage, and the higher Energy they have, the more ALPA they will produce.
- Alpaca's Energy is set at birth, but higher generations of Alpacas tend to have higher Energy. This might be why most Alpacas quite enjoy making babies. 😉
- Breeding does come at a cost, but Alpaca City will burn 90% of the fees collected, the remaining will be rewarded to Alpaca City team to ensure the long term sustainability of the project.
- Rumor has that there are a total of generation zero Alpacas on Ethereum, and generation zero Alpacas on Binance Smart Chain.
As citizens of Alpaca City, you will have the chance to own your one-of-a-kind Alpacacino and grow your own unique Alpa-herd.
🧬 Traits: The mysterious Alpaca gene
Alpacas‘ genes are fascinating. They determine the various traits Alpacas have and make every one of them unique.
- Each Alpacacino has 12 different traits group.
- 10 of the 12 traits are discovered and are directly linked to our appearances and energy level, while the other 2 remain unknown to us.
- Among the 10 discoverable traits, each carries 4 genes - 1 dominant one and 3 secret ones. The dominant genes will determine the appearance and energy level.
- However, the 3 secret genes could be passed on to the Alpaca babies when you breed them. So don't be surprised when you find the babies look different from their parents! 😉
⚡ Energy: Making your Alpaca powerful
Energy is very important.
- The energy level is one of the factor that determines how much yield one Alpaca can generate when you let them manage your assets in the Farm. Higher the energy level, the higher the yield.
- Every single Alpaca was born with a different level of energy, which is influenced by genes and GN (generation number).
- Each of these 10 traits, depending on the dominant gene, has an energy level of 1 / 5 / 10 or, in some rare cases, 15.
- People learned that Alpacas Energy = sum(Traits Energy) * Generation Factor and in most cases, higher generation leads to higher generation factor.
AlpacaEnergy = sum(TraitsEnergy) * GenerationFactor
- In some very rare cases, energy = 2 * sum(Traits Energy) * Generation Factor. This might has something to do with Alpaca's specific gene sequence, but the truth behind this is still left to be discovered.
- More features related to the energy level of Alpacas may be released in the future.
👼 Breeding: Let's make babies
Breeding is the key to the long term prosperity of Alpaca City. It is no secret that baby Alpacas in the City usually have higher energy than their parents, and thus they have better capability in managing assets. However, as enticing as it is to make more babies, Alpacas do have some constraints:
- ALPA (city's utility token) is needed for any two Alpacas to make babies. For each gen0 Alpaca, they need 10 ALPA to breed, this means the total breeding fee for two gen0 Alpacas will be 20 ALPA.
- After breeding, Alpaca tends to get tired and the amount of ALPA needed will be doubled if you make them breed again (with a maximum of 8x base breeding fee). This increase in breeding fee resets after 7 days.
- As Alpacas' generations get higher, they need more ALPA to breed. (See breeding fee schedule below)
- After breeding, it takes five minutes for the baby Alpaca to hatch.
- After a baby Alpaca is born, it needs 72 hours before it can breed.
- It is prohibited to breed with your parents and your children.
- Cross generation breeding is allowed, but GN of the baby will be the minimum GN of either of the parents plus one. For instance, if an Almama has a GN of 6 and an Alpapa has a GN of 3, the baby alpa's GN will be 3+1=4.
🪙 ALPA: The essential utility token
ALPA is the essential utility token in Alpaca City. ALPA holders can use the token to breed Alpaca NFTs, voting for community governance, and spending in Alpaca City Ecosystem.
- : Power two Alpacas to make babies. 90% of the ALPA spent in breeding fees will burned.
- : Staking ALPA token to earn WOOL, which can be used to exchange Gen0 Alpaca NFT.
- : ALPA Stakeholder can vote on community proposals and decide the distribution of the community governance fund.
- : More features like Boutique will be released in the future to help gear up your Alpaca, increasing their energy while adding more utilities to ALPA. 90% of all fees collected to the protocol will be burned.
- ALPA Token
- To transfer ALPA between Ethereum and Binance Smart Chain, use .
- Circulating supply at launch: 2,930,000 ALPA. Includes:
- Token Pre-sale: 1,800,000 ALPA
- Community airdrop: 50,000 ALPA
- Initial Uniswap LP: 1,080,000 ALPA and 600 ETH
- Afterwards, emissions happen when the Farm launches, starting at 37.5 ALPA tokens per block and halves every 4 weeks until it stabilizes after 24 weeks at 0.59 ALPA per block:
- 80% to community via yield farming
- 10% to community governance fund
- 10% to Alpaca City team
🚜 Farm: Yield farming with your Alpaca
Citizens of Alpaca are natural ALPA farmers. There are two pools in Alpaca Farm: ALPA/ETH Uniswap LP pool and Alpaca NFT pool.
In this pool, you stake in ALPA/ETH Uniswap LP token to farm ALPA. In addition to staking in LPs, you may choose ONE Alpaca (optional) to boost your farming yields. The more LP token you stake in, and the higher energy of the Alpaca Farmer, the more reward you will receive. Your pool share will be based on .
In this pool, you need to assemble your Alpaca Squad to farm ALPA. The higher total energy of your Alpaca Squad, the more reward you will receive. Your share in the pool is determined by . For the opening week of Alpaca Squad pool, you can stake in at most 10 Alpaca NFTs to farm. This limit will increase by 5 every week, and the max limit is 30.
Start farming at
♻️ WOOL: Burn Alpaca NFT to get WOOL
You don't always get the Alpaca you want the most. At Alpaca City, you can recycle unwanted Alpacas to exchange for WOOL. WOOL is a valueless utitility token that can be obtained in two ways:
- Recycle (burn) Alpacas to exchange for WOOL. The amount of WOOL you will get = Total energy of Alpacas recycled.
- Staking ALPA to get WOOL. For every 2000 ALPA you stake for one day, you will get roughly 1000 WOOL.
- WOOL ERC-20 token contract address:
- WOOL BEP-20 token contract address:
- WOOL can be used to purchase high energy Gen0s and limited edition Alpacas. The pricing for high energy Gen0s is as follows
There are a maximum of 10,000 Gen0 Alpacas on Ethereum, and 20,000 Gen0 Alpacas on Binance Smart Chain. The more Gen0s get recycled, the more they can be bought with WOOL.
Visit to get WOOL.
🛍️ Boutique: Gear up your Alpaca
Currently under construction - Boutique is where you can purchase accessories to gear up your Alpaca and increase their energy. All purchases will be made in ALPA and 90% of the fees will be burned.
💳 Bank: Stablecoin asset management
Currently under construction - Deposit your stablecoins and let the bank manage it for you.
🌈 The future of Alpaca City
Alpaca City is still young. There are many parts of the city still under construction and left undiscovered. to build the future together!